Dream activity is on the rise again. They’re mostly satisfying and comforting.
One very short dream stands out, though. It’s so short, it could be a fifteen second commercial break. Other features also stand out.
- It took place in my current home.
- I had it twice in one night.
- It was the same both times.
- I woke from it both times.
Some qualifying reasoning crowds in.
- I may have dreamed it more frequently and not remember it.
- It may have been different but my consciousness fashioned it to be the same.
My living room back door to the patio was open. A tall, young, broad brown man was walking in front of me. We were leaving the house. Although not recognized from life (qualifying it as this life, existence, dimension, plane, realm, etc.), I knew him.
Troubled by a speech impediment, he was talking but I was struggling to understand him. I said, “What?”
Stopping, he answered with exasperation, “I told you already.” He was now on my patio.
Whirling, he added with more force, “I told you already. You’re not listening, you’re not listening.”
Each time, I awoke thinking, “What am I missing?”