- Remember that you wanted your computer. It didn’t want you.
- Shouting at your computer won’t make it do anything faster or better, but it might save you from insanity and keep you from taking more drastic action against your computer.
- Shaking a computer until parts come off tends to be counter-productive.
- A hammer to the computer might make you feel better, but the computer will probably complain.
- A computer connected to the web can probably find more curse words than you can find on your own. Use that to your advantage when cursing your computer.
- Remember that words have power. If you curse your computer, it might be taken seriously.