I stumbled across a page of quotes about coffee today as I navigated the labyrinth of the web. My favorite is the Sinclair post I set as my featured image. Here are the others, and a link to the page, found at WritersWrite. h/t to Amanda Patterson for coming up with this selection.
The Top 10 Quotes About Coffee
- Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee? ~Albert Camus
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. ~T.S. Eliot
- It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. ~Dave Barry
- I like my coffee with cream and my literature with optimism. ~Abigail Reynolds
- Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with. ~Terri Guillemets
- No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for ‘Before Coffee’. ~Cherise Sinclair
- Many people claim coffee inspires them, but, as everybody knows, coffee only makes boring people even more boring. ~Honoré de Balzac
- I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now. ~Louisa May Alcott
- That’s something that annoys the hell out of me- I mean if somebody says the coffee’s all ready and it isn’t. ~J.D. Salinger
- In Seattle, you haven’t had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it’s running. ~Jeff Bezos
Do you have a favorite coffee quote, writers?